April 26 – 28, 2019
Download the 2019 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet
In it you will find:
- Tentative Schedule for Advance Drivers’ Day and Drivers’ School (final schedule provided at registration)
- Tips on vehicle preparation
- Tech Inspection Form (bring this with you to registration)
- Suggestions on what to take to the track
- Track map
- Maps to location of event registration and tech inspection, event hotel, and track
Downloads and Links
- Grattan Info Packet 2019
- Grattan Application 2019 Single Form
- Information on event hotel – AmericInn Greenville, Michigan
Event registration opens January 22, 2019!
FOR THE GRATTAN 2019 EVENT ONLINE VIA MOTORSPORTREG.COM
We recommend booking your hotel room right now! Reserve now under the MFD/Audi Club rate.
Want quick & affordable Track Day coverage? Get a Hagerty quote!
Once you are registered, download the full packet:
You will need a Snell 2010 helmet or better. The club does have a limited number of rental helmets available. Please contact us to reserve yours.
Complete Tech Inspection before Event and bring with you:
If you have questions after reviewing the 2019 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet, feel free to contact Event Master Mike Fisher directly — firstname.lastname@example.org | 231.947.4580 (phone) | 231.947.3865 (fax)
Event organizers available are:
David J. Denison email@example.com
Geoffrey Harris firstname.lastname@example.org