MFD Classic Motors Driving Experience
April 28 – 30, 2017
In the 2017 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet you will find:
- Tentative Schedule for Advance Drivers’ Day and Drivers’ School (final schedule provided at registration)
- Tips on vehicle preparation
- Tech Inspection Form (bring this with you to registration)
- Suggestions on what to take to the track
- Track map
- Maps to location of event registration and tech inspection, event hotel, and track
- Information on event hotel – AmericInn Greenville, Michigan
- Technical Inspection Sheet 1
- Grattan_App_2017_single form
- Grattan Info Packet 2017
Event registration opens January 22, 2017!
FOR THE GRATTAN 2017 EVENT ONLINE VIA MOTORSPORTREG.COM
We recommend booking your hotel room right now!
Want quick & affordable Track Day coverage? Get a Hagerty quote!
Once you are registered, download the full packet:
You will need a Snell 2010 helmet or better. The club does have a limited number of rental helmets available. Please contact us to reserve yours.
Complete Tech Inspection before Event and bring with you:
If you have questions after reviewing the 2017 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet contact us through our contact form or feel free to contact Event Master Mike Fisher directly — email@example.com | 231.947.4580 (phone) | 231.947.3865 (fax)
Event organizers available are:
David J. Denison firstname.lastname@example.org
Geoffrey Harris email@example.com