MFD Classic Motors Driving Experience
April 27 – 29, 2018
In the 2018 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet you will find:
- Tentative Schedule for Advance Drivers’ Day and Drivers’ School (final schedule provided at registration)
- Tips on vehicle preparation
- Tech Inspection Form (bring this with you to registration)
- Suggestions on what to take to the track
- Track map
- Maps to location of event registration and tech inspection, event hotel, and track
- Information on event hotel – AmericInn Greenville, Michigan
- Technical Inspection Sheet 1
- Grattan_App_2018_single form
- Grattan Info Packet 2018
Event registration opens January 22, 2018!
FOR THE GRATTAN 2018 EVENT ONLINE VIA MOTORSPORTREG.COM
We recommend booking your hotel room right now! Reserve now under the MFD/Audi Club rate.
Want quick & affordable Track Day coverage? Get a Hagerty quote!
Once you are registered, download the full packet:
You will need a Snell 2010 helmet or better. The club does have a limited number of rental helmets available. Please contact us to reserve yours.
Complete Tech Inspection before Event and bring with you:
If you have questions after reviewing the 2018 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet contact us through our contact form or feel free to contact Event Master Mike Fisher directly — email@example.com | 231.947.4580 (phone) | 231.947.3865 (fax)
Event organizers available are:
David J. Denison firstname.lastname@example.org
Geoffrey Harris email@example.com