April 24 – 26, 2020
This event has been postponed until
October 16-18, 2020.
Registration is temporarily on hold and will be open again in July.
If you have previously registered, you should have received an email with further information.
Download the 2020 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet
In it you will find:
- Tentative Schedule for Advance Drivers’ Day and Drivers’ School (final schedule provided at registration)
- Tips on vehicle preparation
- Tech Inspection Form (bring this with you to registration)
- Suggestions on what to take to the track
- Track map
- Maps to location of event registration and tech inspection, event hotel, and track
Downloads and Links
- Grattan Info Packet 2020
- Grattan Application 2020 Single Form
- 2020 Track and Event Rules
- Information on event hotel – AmericInn Greenville, Michigan
- Sponsorship Information
FOR THE GRATTAN 2020 EVENT ONLINE VIA MOTORSPORTREG.COM
We recommend booking your hotel room right now! Reserve now under the MFD/Audi Club rate.
Want quick & affordable Track Day coverage? Get a Hagerty quote!
Once you are registered, download the full packet:
You will need a Snell 2010 helmet or better. The club does have a limited number of rental helmets available. Please contact us to reserve yours.
Complete Tech Inspection before Event and bring with you:
If you have questions after reviewing the 2020 Grattan Raceway Information and Driver’s Packet, feel free to contact Event Master Mike Fisher directly — email@example.com | 231.947.3850 (phone) | 231.947.3865 (fax)
Event organizers available are:
David J. Denison firstname.lastname@example.org
Geoffrey Harris email@example.com